lørdag 2. mai 2009

NSD


Believe it or not, we have a national scrapping day! Well, America has, but who can stop us from making it an international event?

Scrapping the music (in Norway) is also celebrating this day, and they're doing it in proper scrapping - style! Check out their blog for more information!
http://scrappingthemusic-norge.blogspot.com/


So summer is almosgt coming up, which means no more school, and no more homework. Being in my last trimester and haveing my due date in August, I will have enough lazy - time on my hands to scrap scrap scrap. After a years break, I am now slightly back in business, drawing my inspiration from the mothers forum on babyworld (babyverden), where we have a hobbyforum and have small challenges every week. There are som great scrappers in there, and I am especially inspired by this woman: http://www.papirgal.blogspot.com/ When I see work like this I stop calling it scrapping, but art!

These were the woman who got me going in the first place, but there wouldn't have been any scrapping without my precious family. How much I am looking forward to do some blue scrapping after giving birth in August (allthough pink is a looovely colour too!)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Åh så koselig det må bli med en liten baby å scrappe til:)
    Godt å se at du er ute av tørka - kast deg over noen utfordringer så er du i gang igjen:)
    Ha en fin dag og kos deg med scrappinga:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Ja, vi gleder oss. Har så masse blått papir her jeg aldri har fått scrappet, så det gleder jeg meg til! Og nå er snart eksamenstida over så da kan jeg scrappe så mye jeg vil!

    Tusen takk!

    SvarSlett