fredag 1. mai 2009

A Little Bird Told Me

Groving around in the mothers forum I usually hang out on, a little bird whispered in my ear that I had a few challenges coming up. Following the link it gave me I found the page "A Little Birdie Told Me", a charming page full of challenges which gets your immagination going, and motivates you to give it go by giving out prizes like these:
*A "funky town kit" by scrapsister
Photobucket

and

*sweet journaling tags from Maya Road (given by dreampaper)
Photobucket


So break out your spring gear, let the inspiration come flowing and join me in scrap - challenges with the rest of Scandinavia!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hey Nina.

    Thank you for the kind words - we are so looking forward to challenge you!!

    Have a nice weekend!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Takk for skryt :)

    Klem,
    Ann Cicilie

    SvarSlett